Sign The Guest Book
- Welcome! If you have enjoyed this site please sign the Guest Book and let me know.
Judge Smith, UK
- Fri 17 Jun 2005 10:23:57
- Dear Judge Smith A friend passed on your latest album "The Full English". I found it most impressive. Many tracks stand out. Rock on! Coca-Cola
- Fri 17 Jun 2005 21:43:53
- Just spent a wonderful hour browsing around the site - particularly liked the comments on each song. Judge albums are always worth waiting for, but we've really been spoiled this year with "The Full English" and the Cobden gig - long may it last!
Jonathan Bisset, Scotland
- Sat 18 Jun 2005 00:57:06
- Hi Judge, hope to meet you soon in Italy and hear some more live stuff. This website is wonderful. Ciao!
Paolo Carnelli, Italy
- Sat 18 Jun 2005 11:59:58
- Judge - best compliments for the new site which is just great. I'm sure most fans will like it! Thanks also for your kind words about my work on TFE... it was a pleasure and a honour to be involved. And now - onward to higher peaks (you know what I mean!) :-)...
Marco Olivotto, Italy
- Sat 18 Jun 2005 20:10:31
- Dear Judge, Once upon a time....I started liking your songs and lyrics. 'The full English' is a new and important chapter. It has a very nice ironic touch in lyrics and music. I like it very much. Yes, the website is okay, it makes much clear about the context of artist and work. So, go on!
Han Eygenraam, Netherlands
- Sun 19 Jun 2005 15:36:21
- Hi Judge! Thank You very much for the wonderful Music and for everything You put into it! Your works still grow on me and, fortunately, I'm not alone in love to Your Music here in my far-away city. This site is also very good! Best regards and good luck!
- Mon 20 Jun 2005 09:42:56
- As with all of Judges work, he remains one of the most original, intelligent and picturesque singer / songwriters on the planet. Really great stuff, one cant help but smile when listening.
Matthew Hansen, Australia
- Mon 20 Jun 2005 10:36:55
- A beautiful site with interesting and useful extra information, almost as entertaining as Judge's music itself. The Full English is one of the most comforting albums I know.
- Tue 21 Jun 2005 12:06:17
- Hi Chris! here in Barcelona, also are peple who loves you intelligent music...so onward!!! Itīs a pleasure, real pleasure sign on this guest book like listening your good music! Congratulations!
David Ferrer, Spain
- Tue 21 Jun 2005 17:06:54